ME-LE Biogas GmbH Innovation meets Experience
The ME-LE Biogas GmbH is a subsidiary of the ME-LE Group, which has extensive experience for more than 20 years in energy management, plant engineering as well as in optimization of heating, air conditioning and sanitary facilities. These skills and experiences are applied in conjunction with our biogas workforce, which stands out with their biological and technical Know How.
- Project development for the construction of turnkey biogas plants
- Assistance in raising capital
- Planning and construction management
- Build – Operate – Transfer
- Operation and maintenance of new and existing biogas plants
- Training of experts for the operation and maintenance of biogas plants in ME-LE Academy
- Research of new technologies and prototypes
- Repowering of existing biogas plants
- Incorporation of biogas technology in specialized systems like waste treatment
As several references have shown, the ME-LE Biogas GmbH can be seen as a reliable partner in planning, constructing and operating biogas plants, no matter, if smaller farm-scale or bigger centralized co-digestion plants. In every case we are able to apply efficient and proven technics in order to construct and subsequently to operate biogas plants, which produce high and continued biogas returns on the processed agricultural substrates. Our experience has shown that we can apply several required engineering technics in order to provide biogas plants which are adapted to specific requirements and environmental conditions.